The Texas franchise tax is a privilege tax imposed on each taxable entity formed or organized in Texas or doing business in Texas
Entities Subject to Franchise Tax
Each taxable entity formed in Texas or doing business in Texas must file and pay franchise tax. These entities include:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Including Series LLC;
- State Limited Banking Associations;
- Savings & Loan Associations;
- S Corporations;
- Professional Corporations;
- Partnerships (General, Limited and Limited Liability);
- Professional Associations;
- Business Associations;
- Joint Ventures; And
- Other Legal Entities.
It is always May 15th of each year.
Call us today or schedule FREE consultation today to discuss any Franchise Tax problems/issues with our experienced CPA and tax professionals…